In line with the advice and guidance set out by the government, the following are actions that Clowns will take to attempt to prevent a Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection and in response to it:
- Minimise contact with individuals who are unwell by ensuring that those who have Coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, or who have someone in their household who does, do not attend settings.
- Use of face coverings.
- Cleaning hands thoroughly more often than usual.
- Ensure good respiratory hygiene by promoting the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach.
- Introduce enhanced cleaning of frequently touched surfaces, often using standard products, such as detergents and bleach.
- Minimise contact between groups where possible.
- Where necessary, wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Numbers 1 to 5 must be in place at all times.
Minimising contact between groups has been considered and we have put in
place measures as stated in the Social Distancing Policy.
- Engage with the NHS Test and Trace process.
- Manage confirmed cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) amongst the setting community.
- Contain any outbreak following local health protection team advice.
- Notify OFSTED.